Hello! This is DHIREN here. How are you? Hope, all well at your end?
Our Client : LearningMate (CMMi level technology company) is urgently looking out for Google Cloud Architect (10+ years exp) for Mumbai/ Kolkata location. (Currently Work from Home)
Total Experience : 10+ years
Experience on GCP Cloud Architecting: 5+ years
Cloud Security : 3+ years
Working understanding on CI/CD pipeline in GCP
Cloud Composer, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, PubSub, and Compute Engine: Must Haves
Client : LearningMate
Job Location: Mumbai / Kolkata (Currently Work from Home)
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Budget: Max 25 LPA (Can be increased as per candidate's experience and evaluation in the interview)
- Expertise in architecting cloud based systems (GCP)
- Excellent understanding of Application development on GCP technology stack
- Good to have knowledge on Application/Platform migration from AWS to GCP platform
- Excellent understanding of distributed cloud architecture, with experience in distributed cloud solutioning.
- Person should be innovative and self-motivated with strong technology vision and drive.
- Ability to develop client systems strategy, technology roadmap and engage in meaningful conversations
- Collaborate with various business and technology stakeholders to understand business challenges and develop solution and strategies
- Ability to manure across abstract to design to work products with hands on capabilities
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex information to individuals, groups, and executive leadership
- Digital thinking with strong mobility, data and latest industry standard tools orientation
- Expert level in advanced Java, cloud and API frameworks with DevOps strong fundamentals.
- Ability to define enterprise architecture standards and guidelines.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Cloud- GCP Cloud architecting
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Computing (especially Google Cloud)
- Expertise in .Net with Microservices/API
- DevOps- CICD with Docker/Kubernetes either
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline LearningMate
KEY SKILLS: Certified Google Cloud Architect ; Software Architecture Design ; Cloud Security ; Google Cloud ; Cloud Computing ; BigQuery, .Net with Microservices ; DevOps ; CI/CD Pipeline ; GCE , GAE ; GCS ; Docker ; Google Kubernetes Engine ; GCR ; AWS ; OpenFaaS
Experience and Qualification:
- Excellent analytical skills as well as communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Must have: experience in Google Cloud Engine (GCE), Google App Engine (GAE), Google Cloud Storage (GCS), Docker, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Container Registry (GCR), Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Load Balancing (GCLB) / Cloud DNS, Google Cloud PubSub, Google Cloud Function, Google Cloud CDN
- Preferred: Experience on AWS and / or Azure, migrating from one cloud provider to another, DevOps, AWS Lambda.
- Nice to have: Google Cloud's operations suite (formerly Stack driver), OpenFaaS, .NET / .NET Core, Angular 2+, NodeJS.
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to put in the extra effort (extended work hours, participate in events outside of standard working hours) for clients.
- Will be responsible for leading the migration of applications and environments from AWS to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and coming up with a strategy for the migration.
- Certified Google Cloud Architect
If you are available & interested for this position then send your updated resume immediately in word format along with below details:
# Full Name (As per passport) :
# Contact No:
# Email Address:
# LinkedIn Profile:
# Certification :
# Total Years of Exp.:
# Rel. years of Exp.:
# Exp. in Cloud Architecting:
# Exp. in Cloud Security:
# Exp. in Software Architecture Design:
# Exp. in Cloud Computing:
# Exp. in .Net with Microservices/API:
# Exp. in CI/CD Pipeline:
# Have you worked on Cloud Composer, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, PubSub & Compute Engine:
# Are You Working currently: YES/NO
# IF Yes Name of the company:
# Current Work location:
# Residing at :
# Ready to Relocate (Post Covid)
# Current/Last CTC :
# Expected CTC :
# Notice Period :
# Are you Serving Notice Period: YES/NO
# If YES then what is your LWD:
# Reason for looking a new job:
# Joining Period:
# Interview Availability:
Salary: 18,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
LearningMate is a CMMi level technology company offering domain expertise in teaching and learning solutions - leveraging digital, cloud, process automation, data, and strong learning design principles. For about two decades, LearningMate has been working with education institutions across the globe to help them build, deploy, and streamline their digital infrastructure. Through our powerful mix of products and services, we are proud to help lead the world into a future where education is accessible, affordable, and effective. Since 2001, we have grown to employ more than 1,000 full-time associates spread across the globe and serve a global clientele of education publishers, traditional and non traditional EdTech companies, K-20 schools, universities and career colleges, government agencies, non-profits, corporate training, and education consortia.
Contact Company:HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:Andheri (East), Mumbai