This is Dhiren here. How are you?
Our client Wolters Kluwer(Pune) is urgently looking out for Lead Performance Testing Engineer(T3)/ Architect Role with 9 to 11 years of exp. on 6 months C2H Position (Currently Work From Home) who needs to be available to start immediately (Or with 2 weeks NP)
Please Refer below JD & send me your resume in word format (without tables) along with details which are mandatory.
Job Title: Sr. Performance Test Engineer-T3/ Architect Role
Client: Wolters Kluwer (Pune) (https://www.wolterskluwer.com)
Team Name: Global Technology
Work Location: Pune (Currently 100% WFH)
Duration: 6 months C2H Contract To Hire
KEY SKILLS (MUST HAVE):
- Load Runner, JMeter, Blazemeter, Neoload, Visual Studio Load Testing (Any 1)
- Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Data Dog, AppInsight, Perfmon (Any 1)
Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd (Pune) have a need for a Sr. Performance Testing Engineer(T3) / Architect Role for our Pune Global In-house center (GIC). Broad expectations from this role are as follows:
- Experience and Strong Knowledge of Performance Testing and Analytical tools (incl. Load Runner, VSO)
- Experience and knowledge with Cloud Infrastructure particularly Azure
- Experience on product testing in Agile environment; should know the various stages of product release
- Experience in SQL Server
- Experience on various test techniques and appropriate applicability/implementation
- Proficient in C# and OOPs programming skills
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience on monitoring tools, corelating and analysing test results to logical conclusions
- Contribution to design and implementation of framework(s)
- Good communication skills and attitude
Experience : 9 to 11 years of total experience in Performance testing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify/validate test objectives and define test approach for its implementation to align tests by interpreting business requirements.
- Implement test approach with workload modelling and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Test issues troubleshooting and guidance to peers and juniors.
- Able to articulate, flag and communicate risk to the business.
- Review test results and establish hypothesis to draw conclusions by providing in-depth result interpretation.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Able to respectfully push back and prevent scope creep to prioritize tests to meet business requirements.
- Support lead/architect to create/implement automation framework
- Identify/create test data
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
- Log and track defects, support triage
1) Selected candidates should be available to Start Immediately Or with 4 weeks Notice Period
2) Its 6 Months C2H & currently it's WORK FROM HOME BUT selected candidate must be ready to relocate to Pune office (Post Covid)
If you are available then send your updated resume in word format along with below details:
# Full Name (As per passport) :
# Contact No:
# Email Address:
# Total years of Exp:
# Rel. years of Exp.:
# Current Role/Position Title:
# Exp. in Performance Testing - Scripting, Execution, Analysis and Reporting:
# Exp. in C, C++, C#:
# Which Performance Test Tools Exp. You Have? (LoadRunner, JMeter, Blaze Meter, Neoload, Visual Studio Load Testing) :
# Which Tools Exp. You Have? (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Data Dog, AppInsight, Perfmon):
# Exp. In Programming Concepts:
# Exp. in SQL/Database Knowledge:
# Exp. in OOPs Concepts:
# Do you have any Development Experience? YES/NO :
# Team Handling Exp/ Team of (If Any):
# Current/Previous Employer's Name:
# Current Work location:
# Residing at :
# Are You ready to work on 6 months C2H :
# Are you ready to relocate to Pune :
# Current Salary:
# Expected Salary:
# Are you serving Notice Period: (Y/N):
# If SNP then what is your LWD:
# Reason for looking a new job:
Role:Performance Testing Engineer
Salary: 15,00,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
Contact Company:HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED