This is Dhiren here. How are you?
Our client Wolters Kluwer(Pune) is urgently looking out for Lead Performance Testing Engineer(T3)/ Architect Role with 9 to 13 years of exp. on 6 months C2H Position (100% Work From Home) who needs to be available to start immediately (Or with 2 weeks NP)
Will schedule VC Interview on Mon / 26 July 2021
Please Refer below JD & send me your resume in word format (without tables) along with details which are mandatory.
Job Title: Sr. Performance Test Engineer-T3/ Architect Role
Client: Wolters Kluwer (Pune) (https://www.wolterskluwer.com)
Team Name: Global Technology
Work Location: Pune (Currently 100% WFH)
Duration: 6 months C2H Contract To Hire
KEY SKILLS (MUST HAVE):
- Load Runner, JMeter, Blazemeter, Neoload, Visual Studio Load Testing (Any 1)
- Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Data Dog, AppInsight, Perfmon (Any 1)
Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd (Pune) have a need for a Sr. Performance Testing Engineer(T3) / Architect Role for our Pune Global In-house center (GIC). Broad expectations from this role are as follows:
- Experience and Strong Knowledge of Performance Testing and Analytical tools (incl. Load Runner, VSO)
- Experience and knowledge with Cloud Infrastructure particularly Azure
- Experience on product testing in Agile environment; should know the various stages of product release
- Experience in SQL Server
- Experience on various test techniques and appropriate applicability/implementation
- Proficient in C# and OOPs programming skills
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience on monitoring tools, corelating and analysing test results to logical conclusions
- Contribution to design and implementation of framework(s)
- Good communication skills and attitude
Experience : 9 to 13 years of total experience in Performance testing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify/validate test objectives and define test approach for its implementation to align tests by interpreting business requirements.
- Implement test approach with workload modelling and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Test issues troubleshooting and guidance to peers and juniors.
- Able to articulate, flag and communicate risk to the business.
- Review test results and establish hypothesis to draw conclusions by providing in-depth result interpretation.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Able to respectfully push back and prevent scope creep to prioritize tests to meet business requirements.
- Support lead/architect to create/implement automation framework
- Identify/create test data
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
- Log and track defects, support triage
1)Selected candidates should be available to Start Immediately Or with 2 weeks Notice Period
2)Its 6 Months C2H BUT after completion of 6 months contract, all selected candidates will move to 100% Full time on Payroll with WK
3)Currently, he/she will be working from home but later the candidate should be ready to relocate to Pune office (Post Covid/Full Time)
If you are available then send your updated resume in word format along with below details:
# Full Name (As per passport) :
# Contact No:
# Email Address:
# Total years of Exp:
# Rel. years of Exp.:
# Current Role/Position Title:
# Exp. in Performance Testing - Scripting, Execution, Analysis and Reporting:
# Exp. in C, C++, C#:
# Which Performance Test Tools Exp. You Have? (LoadRunner, JMeter, Blaze Meter, Neoload, Visual Studio Load Testing) :
# Which Tools Exp. You Have? (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Data Dog, AppInsight, Perfmon):
# Exp. In Programming Concepts:
# Exp. in SQL/Database Knowledge:
# Exp. in OOPs Concepts:
# Do you have any Development Experience? YES/NO :
# Team Handling Exp/ Team of (If Any):
# Current/Previous Employer's Name:
# Current Work location:
# Residing at :
# Are You ready to work on 6 months C2H :
# Are you ready to relocate to Pune (Post Covid):
# Current/Last Take Home Salary Per Month:
# Expected Salary/ Month:
# Are you serving Notice Period: (Y/N):
# Reason for looking a new job:
# Joining Date:
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services, and is a division of Wolters Kluwer, a market-leading global information services company. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. The digital future has arrived and the tax and accounting professions are changing rapidly. Professionals today have different needs, expectations and capabilities. In addition to accuracy, they need greater mobility, simplicity and speed. These needs place a premium on access to active intelligence, agile systems and integrated workflow solutions -- in short "Best in Process" solutions. This is precisely the value that Wolters Kluwer, Tax & Accounting US delivers to professionals.
Contact Company:HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED