One of our US Client is looking out for Lead Product Software Engineer [Lead Service Engineer 2(DevOPS) T4 with 10+ years exp. for PUNE (Currently work from Home)
Role : Lead Product Software Engineer (T4)
Position Title : Lead Full Stack Developer / Lead Service Engineer 2
Experience: 10+ years
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Applications or B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science)
Work Location: Pune (Currently WFH)
Position: Full Time Or 6 Months C2H
Client: Wolters Kluwer (https://www.wolterskluwer.com)
Team Name: Axcess Technology Remediation (https://taxna.wolterskluwer.com/professional-tax-software/axcess)
Are you a passionate software engineer? Does writing software to continue to reliably work against failures motivate you? When you see something broken, do you have the urge to fix it? Do you like beautiful architecture and code, believe engineering is a craft and your code is a work of art? Are you not afraid to speak your mind and are always seeking how to work better? Do you love squeezing performance out of your code? Are you fervent about having completely automated, zero touch software deployments with zero downtime?
If this sounds like you, this is the role for you.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across network, application, hardware, and service layers
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Proficient with C#, .Net Framework, PowerShell and Visual Studio
- Proficient with ASP.NET, WPF, WCF, and Web API
- Experience with Design Patterns, especially cloud resiliency patterns
- Experience in Code refactoring, Quality improvement, and Performance optimization
- Strong knowledge of multi-threading, scalability, performance, and application security
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2014/2017 database concepts
- Experience automating build and release pipelines
- Experience with Windows Server and IIS internals and administration
- Experience working in an agile environment with an SDLC like Scrum, SaFE, etc.
- Experience leading teams thru product release cycle, including code reviews, defect triage, and change management.
- Experience leading change to adopt software best practices like test-driven development.
- Experience participating in product release cycle, including code reviews and defect triage.
- Experience with software development best practices like test-driven development.
Nice to have
- Experience with .Net Core
- Knowledge of networking patterns for cloud-hosted services
- Knowledge of Azure infrastructure and architecture
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Architects and Development team to define, review and refactor Azure IaaS/PaaS cloud services for high availability, resiliency, scalability, security, and optimal performance to meet service level objectives.
- Troubleshoot and determine root cause of complex cross product issues and identify action items to drive increased reliability.
- Guide team thru refactoring to drive higher code quality.
- Identify and implement technical standards and practices within the team, including, but not limited to test driven development, good branch management, and pair programming.
- Automate deployments, scaling, and other operational tasks to be as boring as possible.
- Mentor team members to help them reach their full technical potential and new levels.
- Identify gaps in technology, practices, and processes and recommend improvements.
- Relentlessly document your implementation, patterns, practices, and processes. You will drive documentation over tribal knowledge.
- Ensure deliverables are self-certified prior to delivery to consumers.
1) Selected candidates should be available to Start Immediately Or with max 4-5 weeks Notice Period
2) 100% Full time on Payroll with WK
3) Currently, he/she will be working from home but later the candidate should be ready to relocate to Pune office (Post Covid)
If you are available then send your updated resume in word format along with below details:
# Full Name (As per passport) :
# Contact No:
# Email Address:
# Total years of Exp:
# Rel. years of Exp.:
# Current Role/Position Title:
# Exp. in C# :
# Exp. in .Net Framework:
# Exp. In .Net Core Middleware:
# Exp. in DevOPS:
# Exp. in ASP.NET:
# Exp. in PowerShell:
# Exp. in MVC/ WPF / WCF:
# Exp. in Design Patterns:
# Exp. in Web API:
# Exp. in Azure:
# Exp. In Code Refactoring :
# Exp. In Performance Tunning Or Performance Optimization Or Performance Improvement:
# Exp. In Security issues like CSRF, XSS:
# Exp. For App Insights:
# Exp. In Singleton:
# Exp. In SRE :
# Team Handling Exp/ Team of (?):
# Current/Previous Employer's Name:
# Current Work location:
# Residing at :
# Are You looking for Full time Position Or with 6 months C2H :
# Are you ready to relocate to Pune (Post Covid):
# Current/Last Take Home Salary/ Month:
# Expected Salary/ Month:
# Are you serving Notice Period: (Y/N):
# Reason for looking a new job:
# Joining Date (If gets Selected):
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: 18,00,000 - 33,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
ABOUT wolter kluwer: (https://www.wolterskluwer.com)
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, governance, risk & compliance, and legal & regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide.
Contact Company:HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED