Hello! How are you? Hope, all well at your end?
Our client Wolters Kluwer(Pune) is urgently looking out for Sr. Performance Testing Engineer (T3) with 6 to 10 years of exp. on 6 months C2H Position (100% Work From Home) who needs to be available to start Immediately (Or with 2 weeks NP)
Job Title: Sr. Performance Test Engineer-T3
Client: Wolters Kluwer (Pune) (https://www.wolterskluwer.com)
Team Name: Global Technology
Work Location: Pune (Currently 100% WFH)
Duration: C2H Contract To Hire
Pay Rate: US$ ____ Per Hr (Net In Hand)
Key Skills (Must Have):
- Load Runner, JMeter, Blazemeter, Neoload, Visual Studio Load Testing (Any 1)
- Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Data Dog, AppInsight, Perfmon (Any 1)
Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd (Pune) have a need for a Sr. Performance Testing Engineer(T3) for our Pune Global In-house center (GIC). Broad expectations from this role are as follows:
- Experience and Knowledge of performance testing and analytical tools (incl. Load Runner, VSO)
- Experience and knowledge with Cloud Infrastructure particularly Azure
- Experience on product testing in Agile environment; should know the various stages of product release
- Experience in SQL Server
- Experience on various test techniques and appropriate applicability/implementation
- Proficient in C# and OOPs programming skills
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience on monitoring tools, corelating and analysing test results to logical conclusions
- Contribution to design and implementation of framework(s)
- Good communication skills and attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify/validate test objectives and define test approach for its implementation to align tests by interpreting business requirements.
- Implement test approach with workload modelling and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Test issues troubleshooting and guidance to peers and juniors.
- Able to articulate, flag and communicate risk to the business.
- Review test results and establish hypothesis to draw conclusions by providing in-depth result interpretation.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Able to respectfully push back and prevent scope creep to prioritize tests to meet business requirements.
- Support lead/architect to create/implement automation framework
- Identify/create test data
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
- Log and track defects, support triage
- Selected candidates should be available to Start Immediately Or with shorter Notice Period
- Its 6 Months C2H BUT after completion of 6 months contract, all selected candidates will move to 100% Full time on Payroll with WK
- Currently, he/she will be working from home but later the candidate should be ready to relocate to Pune office (Post Covid/Full Time)
If you are available then send your updated resume in word format along with below details:
# Full Name (As per passport) :
# Contact No:
# Email Address:
# Total years of Exp:
# Rel. years of Exp.:
# Current Role/Position Title:
# Exp. in Performance Testing - Scripting, Execution, Analysis and Reporting:
# Exp. in C, C++, C#:
# Which Performance Test Tools Exp. You Have? (LoadRunner, JMeter, Blaze Meter, Neoload, Visual Studio Load Testing) :
# Which Tools Exp. You Have? (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Data Dog, AppInsight, Perfmon):
# Exp. In Programing Concepts:
# Exp. in SQL/Database Knowledge:
# Exp. in OOPs Concepts:
# Do you have any Development Experience? YES/NO :
# Team Handling Exp/ Team of (?):
# Current/Previous Employer's Name:
# Current Work location:
# Residing at :
# Are You ready to work on 6 months C2H :
# Are you ready to relocate to Pune (Post Covid):
# Current/Last Take Home Salary/ Month:
# Expected Salary/ Month: US$ ___Per Hr.
# Are you serving Notice Period: (Y/N):
# Reason for looking a new job:
# Joining Date:
Role:Senior Performance Tester
Salary: 11,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers
HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services, and is a division of Wolters Kluwer, a market-leading global information services company. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913.
Contact Company:HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED