Exp.: Min. 2+ years of US recruitment & RPO/Staffing Industries.
Shift Timings: As per US EST/CST/PST Time Zone
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday and Sunday is Fixed off)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Interview, Offer, Negotiation and Closed Candidates for Assigned Requisitions.
- Sourcing from all major Job Portals (Career Builder, Indeed, Monster, Dice, LinkedIn, Social Media etc),
- Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Exclusively having exp. for hiring on W2 Requirements.
- Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) position.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Validation of Resumes for experience and verification of work status
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in international Recruiting/Staffing/Consulting Business across USA (at least 2 years of exp. into US Recruitment & ready to work in Night Shift)
- Proficient at successful sourcing of candidates via Internet sources using BOOLEAN Search Strings and online resume database.
- Dedicated Hard working and Deadline driven Experience in Tax Terms - 1099/W2/ C2C/1099.
- Worked on Contract, Contract to Hire , Permanent & Remote positions.
- Proactively building Client, VMS & resume database.
- Proactively building resume database for upcoming/highly potential requirements.
- Good Team player with Interpersonal, good verbal and oral communication skills in English.
- Work extensively with Recruitment Tools - Monster, Carrier Builder, Dice, Job Diva, LinkedIn & Indeed.com
- Preferred some one those having US Recruiting exp.into Aerospace / Aviation / Manufacturing Engineering Domains
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Our US Clients - a leading provider of full range staffing, solutions and services in the United States. They have successfully helped countless companies to identify, attract and recruit talented professional employees at all levels and prides itself on being able to offer staffing support services to the Fortune 500 in a variety of disciplines both IT and Shared Services.
Contact Company:HOPES FOREVER CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED